Brighton Comedy course brings you this one day event on all elements of Public Speaking. If you present and pitch for business, this event will help you produce engaging, concise and interesting content and deliver it with confidence.
Whether you’re pitching for business, delivering a keynote speech or presentation, you will learn the methods and techniques to enhance your confidence, get your message heard and make a difference in the way you present and pitch forever. This course is session is invaluable whatever stage of public speaking you are at.
The class will cover;
- How to be more confident in presenting
- How to be clear in your objectives to achieve and exceed your expectations
- How to craft interesting content that packs a punch
- Expert tips on how to overcome fear of public speaking and become more comfortable when presenting to a group of people
- How to inspire your audience to fulfil your aims
- How to stand out from the crowd by injecting humour that engages your audience in a professional way
- Techniques to improve your public speaking skills, including structuring, writing engaging and interesting content and effective body language
- How to prepare and deliver presentations successfully
- How to engage, influence and persuade an audience
- Learn effective memory techniques that will make sure you don’t go blank
The Pitch and Present workshop at Holiday Inn
Need to know
Arrival from 9.30am, tea and coffee will be available. The session will start at 10am; we will stop for lunch between 12pm and 1pm and finish at 3pm.
The numbers in this session are strictly limited for individual feedback and advice, therefore booking is essential.
The venue is the Holiday Inn, a beachfront Brighton hotel with a gourmet burger restaurant. The hotel is right opposite the beach, moments from the British Airways i360 observation tower. The hotel has free WiFi, all Day Dining and on-site parking at daily rates.
- Book your place on: Pitch & Present for Success
- Date: 18th January 2019
- Time: 9.30am-3pm
- Location: The Holiday Inn, Seafront Brighton
What people have to say on the Public Speaking Workshop.
“This is the BEST thing I have ever done. I run a business, and often have to stand up in front of large groups, and present. This course has taught me to prepare, taught me to gain audience attention, know when I have that attention, and roll with it. It has totally changed my presentation delivery, and preparation – It’s BRILLIANT. A worthwhile investment for any company!” Jim Cunliffe, Facemediagroup.co.uk
“Louise ran a fantastic session for a group of colleagues. The employee feedback was incredible, with every single person asking for further sessions with Louise. Louise curated a thoughtful, engaging and entertaining session that built confidence in Public Speaking through really enjoyable activities. We will use Louise again!” John Tovey, American Express