This unique four week course covers all you need to know about Public Speaking.
If you Present and Pitch for business, this course will help you produce engaging, concise and interesting content and deliver it with confidence and style.
Whether you’re pitching for business, delivering a keynote speech or presentation, you will learn the methods and techniques to enhance your confidence, have your message heard and make a difference in the way you present and pitch forever. This course is invaluable whatever stage of Public Speaking you’re at.
The benefits of this course.
The ultimate benefit of this course is the time frame and structure. Having the coaching sessions spread out over the 4 week duration maximises the learning opportunities and allows you to produce plenty of engaging content. There’s also the added benefit of homework tasks, giving more time to hone new found techniques and put theory into practice. With the expert tuition, the practical takeaways and the designated time to practice, you will see a real impact on your Public Speaking abilities. Another advantage of this course is the camaraderie and support from both the tutor and your team.
Each week we will concentrate on a different aspect of Public Speaking. We will then deliver our content integrating the delivery and timing techniques that we’ve learnt. Everyone will have an opportunity to deliver and receive personalised feedback. The first half of the sessions will be theory based with writing exercises to help produce content. The second half will be dedicated to delivering and improving our content.
On the final week we will go out with a bang, with an event to showcase your new found skills.
The course will cover:
- How to be more confident in Presenting
- How to be clear in your objectives to achieve and exceed your goals
- How to craft interesting and engaging content that packs a punch
- Expert tips on how to overcome fear of Public Speaking
- How to inject humour that engages your audience in a professional way
- What makes an effective TED talk?
- How to structure and frame your talk to manage audience attention spans
- Writing exercises to develop content with key messages
- How to edit content to make maximum impact
- Tap into positive body language that will enhance all future speaking experiences
- How to prepare and deliver presentations successfully
Book your place on The Public Speaking Course
- Date: 18th March 2021
- Time: 7-9pm
- Location: The Holiday Inn, Brighton.
Standard £350 Early Bird £320 (60 days before start date)
Paypal will confirm payment on booking. A welcome email confirming your course place will follow (within 48 hours) containing any pre-work requirements. BACS payment is possible. Contact us for details.
Other Public Speaking Options include:
“This is the BEST thing I have ever done. I learnt how to write, deliver and prepare. I run a business, and often have to stand up in front of large groups, and present. In recent years, my confidence had waned, and I found myself often winging it, not really making the most of the opportunity. The coaching has taught me to prepare, taught me to gain audience attention, know when I have that attention, and roll with it. Jim Cunliffe, Face Media